POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.competition : Re: Competition submission Server Time
20 Apr 2024 03:12:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Competition submission (Message 1 to 10 of 19)
From: sprocket
Subject: Re: Competition submission
Date: 19 Sep 2004 16:10:00
Message: <web.414de6cd3c0b846523fc84270@news.povray.org>
> Sorry, this is due to an internal communication problem.  The rules have
> been corrected to only allow JPEG images.  I apologize for any inconvenience
> this has caused!
>
>     Thorsten

AHGGG my 8 hr png file output is no good... or can we change it to jpg
externally?
help as its only a celeron laptop im on and its already going "you want to
do what ?????"
sprocket..
From: sprocket
Date: 19 Sep 2004 16:25:00
Message: <web.414dea6e3c0b846523fc84270@news.povray.org>
JUst looking in the documentation and theres no +f switch for a jpg file
anyways...
a I missing something or is image conversion allowed post render ?