POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.competition : POVCOMP 2004: Official Results Server Time
23 Apr 2024 05:05:05 EDT (-0400)
  POVCOMP 2004: Official Results (Message 11 to 20 of 56)
From: Jim Henderson
Subject: Re: POVCOMP 2004: Official Results
Date: 17 Feb 2005 01:15:49
Message: <pan.2005.02.17.06.15.49.65891@nospam.com>
Congratulations to all the winners - those images are AWESOME.

Jim
From: Marc Jacquier
Date: 17 Feb 2005 02:22:43
Message: <42144643$1@news.povray.org>

message de news:42142e0f$1@news.povray.org...

Splendid images!
I'm a bit surprised mine is ranked so high but I won't complain :)
Cheers to all entrants

Marc
From: Jaime Vives Piqueres
Date: 17 Feb 2005 03:11:40
Message: <421451bc@news.povray.org>
Chris Cason wrote:
> The primary results for POVCOMP 2004 are ready.

   Thanks for all the effort, Chris and all the rest of the team, judges
and sponsors.

   Now to figure some excuse to not go to work this morning, so I can
enjoy viewing all those superb images, and then browsing the entire
zazzle site... :)

--
Jaime