POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.competition : wrapping it up (again) Server Time
19 Apr 2024 11:03:57 EDT (-0400)
  wrapping it up (again) (Message 11 to 20 of 27)
<<< Previous 10 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 7 Messages >>>
From: Christoph Hormann
Subject: Re: wrapping it up (again)
Date: 15 Jan 2005 02:50:02
Message: <csahrl$27q$1@chho.imagico.de>
Warp wrote:

>   At least in the past using +C with radiosity was not a problem.
>   If it's a problem currently, it's a bug, imho.

It usually is no problem but there are technical differences - not all
data stored in memory during a radiosity render is also written to the file.

Christoph

Last updated 23 Sep. 2004 _____./\/^>_*_<^\/\.______
From: Warp
Date: 17 Jan 2005 07:27:53
Message: <41ebaf49@news.povray.org>
Jeremy M. Praay <jer### [at] questsoftwarecom> wrote:
> But...  If I recall correctly, using +C with radiosity was a problem in 3.5.
> Is that what you mean?

  No. Using +C with radiosity was precisely not a problem with 3.5. If it
is a problem with the current version, it's a bug.