POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.competition : INVALID JPEG FORMAT error Server Time
18 Apr 2024 15:28:38 EDT (-0400)
  INVALID JPEG FORMAT error (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Chris Holtorf
Subject: INVALID JPEG FORMAT error
Date: 7 Oct 2004 19:44:30
Message: <1103_1097192673@news.povray.org>
Every time I try to upload my images I get an "INVALID JPEG FORMAT" error. I'm using
the same software that I use to create images for the regular contest and my image
size is 1280 X 960 pixels. Any ideas ?

Chris Holtorf
> Every time I try to upload my images I get an "INVALID JPEG FORMAT" error.
> I'm using the same software that I use to create images for the regular
> contest and my image
> size is 1280 X 960 pixels. Any ideas ?

Please submit the image again.  An upload problem was resolved late
yesterday and this message should no longer appear.

    Thorsten

Thorsten Froehlich, Duisburg, Germany
e-mail: tho### [at] trfde