POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.bugreports : Windows 7 taskbar weirdness Server Time
28 Mar 2024 10:58:13 EDT (-0400)
  Windows 7 taskbar weirdness (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: posfan12
Subject: Windows 7 taskbar weirdness
Date: 11 Oct 2013 12:15:01
Message: <web.5258235da48384d441a177270@news.povray.org>
In Windows 7:

1. Open a bunch of programs so that there are several program tabs in the
taskbar.
2. Move the taskbar to the left-hand side of the screen, so that the Start
button is in the top-left corner of the screen.
3. Open a text editor, write some random text.
4. Copy the text.
5. Paste the text into POVray.
6. Click on one of the program tabs in the taskbar.

Notice how the taskbar icon jumps up higher one place in the order of taskbar
tabs.

Next:

1. Open a bunch of programs so that there are several program tabs in the
taskbar.
2. Move the taskbar to the bottom side of the screen, so that the Start button
is in the bottom-left corner of the screen. (This is the default position.)
3. Open a text editor, write some random text.
4. Copy the text.
5. Paste the text into POVray.
6. Click on one of the program tabs in the taskbar.

Notice how the window is not maximized as should normally happen. Instead, a
short menu appears over the icon. This short menu usually only appears when you
right-click on the program tab. However, this time it appeared when you
left-click on it.

Mike

Post a reply to this message