POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : POV-Ray v3.8.0-beta.2 Server Time
28 Mar 2024 18:16:39 EDT (-0400)
  POV-Ray v3.8.0-beta.2 (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: clipka
Subject: POV-Ray v3.8.0-beta.2
Date: 9 Aug 2021 09:11:56
Message: <6111299c@news.povray.org>
Almost made it within 4 weeks:

https://github.com/POV-Ray/povray/releases/tag/v3.8.0-beta.2

Let us know of any gripes you may have with that version.

Also, feel free to remind us of any gripes you had with the previous
beta that haven't been addressed satisfactorily yet (I'm quite sure
there are some).

Pro Tip: A GitHub issue report
(https://github.com/POV-Ray/povray/issues) is the best way to make sure
we're keeping proper tabs on whatever your gripe may be.

Happy Testing!

Post a reply to this message