POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : v3.8 help file update Server Time
28 Mar 2024 15:39:42 EDT (-0400)
  v3.8 help file update (Message 1 to 10 of 15)
From: clipka
Subject: v3.8 help file update
Date: 29 Oct 2018 13:34:54
Message: <5bd744be$1@news.povray.org>
Updated v3.8-alpha help file for POV-Ray for Windows now available on
GitHub:

https://github.com/POV-Ray/povray/tree/master/distribution/platform-specific/windows/Help

To be simply dropped into the v3.7 installation on which the v3.8-alpha
is piggybacking. (They don't interfere with the v3.7 help files, as the
file names are different.)

Thanks to Jim Holsenback for maintaining the docs and putting up with
blokes like me.

Post a reply to this message

> Thanks to Jim Holsenback for maintaining the docs and putting up with
> blokes like me.

lol ... i'm fairly certain the later goes both ways

Post a reply to this message