POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Animation file not running in 3.7 RC7 Server Time
28 Mar 2024 05:57:19 EDT (-0400)
  Animation file not running in 3.7 RC7 (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: gharryh
Subject: Animation file not running in 3.7 RC7
Date: 10 Jun 2013 09:40:01
Message: <web.51b5d711871ca190520168c30@news.povray.org>
I am just installed the latest beta to test som speed.
Tryed to create a animation with the same file as in 3.6.2 i get the error:
[error]
Preset INI file is 'C:\Users\h.arends\Documents\POV-Ray\v3.7\ini\quickres.ini',
section is '[1024x768, AA 0.3]'.
Preset source file is 'L:\PovRayFiles\XY_200degrees_Animation_normal_View.ini'.
Rendering with 2 threads.
-
"L:\PovRayFiles\XY_200degrees_Animation_normal_View.ini" line 17: Most likely
detected an unquoted string with spaces in INI file. Assuming string ends at the
of the line.
Make sure all strings with spaces are properly quoted in the INI file.
Use either " or ' to quote strings. For details, please check the user manual!
-
IO Restrictions prohibit write access to
'L:\PovRayFiles\Animations\XYRotor\MoveMountingPlate.jpg0.png'
Render failed
-
CPU time used: kernel 0.25 seconds, user 0.02 seconds, total 0.27 seconds.
Elapsed time 0.58 seconds.
[/error]

This is the content of the animation file
[code]
; POV-Ray animation ini file
Antialias=On
Antialias_Threshold=0.3
Antialias_Depth=2
Quality=1;

Input_File_Name  = "L:\PovRayFiles\Place_Mountingplate.pov"
Output_File_Name = "L:\PovRayFiles\Animations\XYRotor\MoveMountingPlate.jpg"

Initial_Frame=0
Final_Frame=3
Initial_Clock=0
Final_Clock=3