POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : File that renders in 3.6.1c but not in 3.7.0.beta.16 Server Time
23 Apr 2024 05:02:50 EDT (-0400)
  File that renders in 3.6.1c but not in 3.7.0.beta.16 (Message 2 to 11 of 11)
From: Thorsten Froehlich
Subject: Re: File that renders in 3.6.1c but not in 3.7.0.beta.16
Date: 16 Oct 2006 21:00:53
Message: <45342b45@news.povray.org>
MinersC wrote:
> I have a POV file, created in L3P, which rended fine in 3.6.1c but does not
> render correctly with 3.7.0.beta.16.

Well, for starters, could you please be a bit more precise? Is there an
error message, a crash, something else?

	Thorsten

Post a reply to this message

From: Schwan379
Date: 18 Oct 2006 14:55:01
Message: <web.453677b9876cd74e72d86b490@news.povray.org>
I can report the same Problem.
I have a Scene what renders in Pov 3.5 and 3.6.x, but causes an access
violation during parsing in Pov 3.7 (tested in Beta 15 and 16, pvengine.exe
and pvengine-sse2.exe).

It is a Blob-Object on which I distribute lots of Mesh-objects with help of
the trace - command.

Here you can find the File:
http://blue.unix-ag.uni-hannover.de/~schwanck/Download/inc/Affe_1.27.zip

OS is Win XP Prof SP2 on Intel Core 2 Duo 6400 / 2 GB RAM

Post a reply to this message