POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : A render has completed but file output ... Server Time
16 Apr 2024 09:40:23 EDT (-0400)
  A render has completed but file output ... (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: NumbC
Subject: A render has completed but file output ...
Date: 25 Aug 2005 09:30:00
Message: <web.430dc75ff23d654e726bd13c0@news.povray.org>
I started working with POV-Ray 3.7 beta 8 this week and everytime I rendered
an image I get the message "A render has completed but file output was
turned off. No file was written". The image was written just fine on my HD
nevertheless.

Can anyone tell me what's the cause and how to resolve this?

Thanks, NumbC

Post a reply to this message

> I started working with POV-Ray 3.7 beta 8 this week and everytime I rendered
> an image I get the message "A render has completed but file output was
> turned off. No file was written". The image was written just fine on my HD
> nevertheless.
>
> Can anyone tell me what's the cause and how to resolve this?

It's a bug and has now been fixed. Thanks for the report.

-- Chris