POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : POV-Ray version 3.7 released Server Time
16 Apr 2024 14:14:22 EDT (-0400)
  POV-Ray version 3.7 released (Message 1 to 10 of 14)
From: Chris Cason
Subject: POV-Ray version 3.7 released
Date: 8 Nov 2013 04:49:51
Message: <527cb3bf@news.povray.org>
Folks,

After many years of beta-testing, POV-Ray 3.7 has been officially
released. Please see http://www.povray.org/download/ for the final
downloads (which currently are only for Windows).

Source code is released under the AGPL3 and is available via our
github repository: https://github.com/POV-Ray/povray/tree/3.7-stable

Thanks to all the developers, documentation wranglers, beta-testers,
bug reporters, scene authors, contributors and supporters who made
this possible.

regards,

-- Chris Cason
   POV-Ray Team Co-ordinator

Post a reply to this message

On 08/11/2013 9:43 AM, Chris Cason wrote:
> Folks,
>
> After many years of beta-testing, POV-Ray 3.7 has been officially
> released. Please see http://www.povray.org/download/ for the final
> downloads (which currently are only for Windows).
>
> Source code is released under the AGPL3 and is available via our
> github repository: https://github.com/POV-Ray/povray/tree/3.7-stable
>
> Thanks to all the developers, documentation wranglers, beta-testers,
> bug reporters, scene authors, contributors and supporters who made
> this possible.
>
> regards,
>
> -- Chris Cason
>     POV-Ray Team Co-ordinator

Thank you and everyone concerned with this. :-D

--
Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message