POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Difference between 3.6 and 3.7 in image Server Time
19 Apr 2024 04:12:30 EDT (-0400)
  Difference between 3.6 and 3.7 in image (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: jkroby
Subject: Difference between 3.6 and 3.7 in image
Date: 2 Nov 2011 12:35:01
Message: <web.4eb1708933665a8538b76eca0@news.povray.org>
Hi, is my first post.
I downloaded povray-3.7.0.RC3 subsurface features to try to use in MH and doing
some testing I noticed an abysmal difference, the image was much clearer, even
if I disable all, the configuration files are the same for povray 3.6 and 3.7.
I made a fool of bullshit?
Using povray for over 10 years although in a discontinuous manner.
But all use the same files and I can not explain all of this difference, I made
​​a little 'of changes to the original file but in the MH 2 images
using all the same.

Images:
povray 3.7
http://www.p3r.info/povray/new.png