POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Life gets tee-jus don't it? Server Time
29 Mar 2024 07:32:46 EDT (-0400)
  Life gets tee-jus don't it? (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: m@b
Subject: Life gets tee-jus don't it?
Date: 3 Oct 2020 07:50:11
Message: <5f786573@news.povray.org>
I am just getting back into Pov Ray after a break of about 20 years.

Check out my animation: https://youtu.be/djJGXZB6yRE

m@

Post a reply to this message

From: Kenneth
Subject: Re: Life gets tee-jus don't it?
Date: 4 Oct 2020 02:30:00
Message: <web.5f796ab7ebcefc48d98418910@news.povray.org>
That is REALLY enjoyable and fun to watch, with a continuing series of
surprises-- especially the fractal-landscale view at the end; a clever use of
fractals! It is obvious that you put a LOT of work into this scene, and it
shows. You picked a great visual theme and its details. Congratulations, and
well-done.

I happened to have my computer speakers turned off until the end of the video--
and realized that there was music too!

Welcome back to POV'ing. More please. :-)

Post a reply to this message

> I am just getting back into Pov Ray after a break of about 20 years.
>
> Check out my animation: https://youtu.be/djJGXZB6yRE
>
> m@

THAT was nice, sir! Well done. Not tee-jus at all as far as I am
concerned ;-)

--
Thomas

Post a reply to this message

> I am just getting back into Pov Ray after a break of about 20 years.
>
> Check out my animation: https://youtu.be/djJGXZB6yRE
>
> m@

really nice.  (loved the tree rise and "lay down".  :-))

regards, jr.

Post a reply to this message