POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : ENCOM Tower tronlegocy animation released! Server Time
28 Mar 2024 14:41:54 EDT (-0400)
  ENCOM Tower tronlegocy animation released! (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: CAD-Andi
Subject: ENCOM Tower tronlegocy animation released!
Date: 12 Feb 2014 22:45:00
Message: <web.52fc3eca68b5459bec12b4220@news.povray.org>
Hello POVRay community!

It is with pride that I announce the public release of yet another TRONLEGOCY
Production on YouTube!
Check out my latest creation using POVRay called "LEGO MOVIE ENCOM Tower" !

It is a tribute to the "Bravest Security Guard Ever!" (... in Movie History) :-)

Here is the link:

http://youtu.be/GB6TS27Rda8

Have fun watching!

Post a reply to this message

> It is with pride that I announce the public release of yet another TRONLEGOCY
> Production on YouTube!
> Check out my latest creation using POVRay called "LEGO MOVIE ENCOM Tower" !
>
> It is a tribute to the "Bravest Security Guard Ever!" (... in Movie History) :-)
>
> Here is the link:
>
> http://youtu.be/GB6TS27Rda8
>
> Have fun watching!

Funny movie!

--
Do not judge my words, judge my actions.

---

> It is with pride that I announce the public release of yet another TRONLEGOCY
> Production on YouTube!
> Check out my latest creation using POVRay called "LEGO MOVIE ENCOM Tower" !
>
> It is a tribute to the "Bravest Security Guard Ever!" (... in Movie History) :-)

The broken glass is Povray or video-tape editing?

Post a reply to this message

> > It is with pride that I announce the public release of yet another TRONLEGOCY
> > Production on YouTube!
> > Check out my latest creation using POVRay called "LEGO MOVIE ENCOM Tower" !
> >
> > It is a tribute to the "Bravest Security Guard Ever!" (... in Movie History) :-)
> >

> The broken glass is Povray or video-tape editing?

It is a photo that I simply overlaid using blender.
The main effort for this video besides designing the set was the character
animation and the lip-syncing.

Thanks for watching!

Cheers!