POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Animated Clouds Server Time
28 Mar 2024 08:42:42 EDT (-0400)
  Animated Clouds (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Robert McGregor
Subject: Animated Clouds
Date: 12 Oct 2013 17:30:01
Message: <web.5259be4613f2dae291114470@news.povray.org>
For those that didn't see my post in p.b.i., I've been working on a short media
clouds animationn, which I think came out pretty good.

The animation is on Vimeo here, along with an explanation of the process that I
used to work around the SLOW media renders:

https://vimeo.com/76762790

www.McGregorFineArt.com

Post a reply to this message