POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Eagle 3D animation Server Time
29 Mar 2024 02:01:58 EDT (-0400)
  Eagle 3D animation (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: John
Subject: Eagle 3D animation
Date: 29 Sep 2011 16:00:01
Message: <web.4e84cd88947c6cf838be4d5f0@news.povray.org>
Hi,

I tried eagle 3D with povray with animation but there is an error:

Parse Error: Expected 'numeric expression', undeclared identifier
'global_anim_spline_cam_flight' found instead.

Anyone can please help? Thanks in advance

Post a reply to this message

> I tried eagle 3D with povray with animation but there is an error:
>
> Parse Error: Expected 'numeric expression', undeclared identifier
> 'global_anim_spline_cam_flight' found instead.
>
> Anyone can please help? Thanks in advance

I don't know eagle 3D in detail, but I'd guess that
"global_anim_spline_cam_flight" is supposed to be a spline specifying
the path of the camera during the animation, and should be specified by
the user, i.e. you.