POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Lego TRON Povray video released! Server Time
18 Apr 2024 01:56:30 EDT (-0400)
  Lego TRON Povray video released! (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: CAD-Andi
Subject: Lego TRON Povray video released!
Date: 23 Jun 2011 07:20:01
Message: <web.4e0320fed549ba4e955a17510@news.povray.org>
I'm proud to announce the public release of my first private Povray animations!
Here are the links:

http://youtu.be/vpS_5QYYulQ?hd=1
http://youtu.be/vekR1tgKekE?hd=1

Please comment! Let me known what you think! Enjoy!

Post a reply to this message

From: Mike the Elder
Subject: Re: Lego TRON Povray video released!
Date: 23 Jun 2011 11:15:01
Message: <web.4e0357ac9f1c83f85627c70@news.povray.org>
"CAD-Andi" <nomail@nomail> wrote:
> I'm proud to announce the public release of my first private Povray animations!
> Here are the links:
>
> http://youtu.be/vpS_5QYYulQ?hd=1
> http://youtu.be/vekR1tgKekE?hd=1
>
> Please comment! Let me known what you think! Enjoy!

Nice work... and lots of fun.  It brought back fond memories of the days long
ago when I spent many, many hours working with "analog" Lego blocks.  Even back
then, there was likely to be inevitable trouble with the "MCP"... Missing
Connecter Piece.  ;-)

Thanks for sharing these.

Best Regards,

Mike C.

Post a reply to this message

> I'm proud to announce the public release of my first private Povray animations!
> Here are the links:

> http://youtu.be/vpS_5QYYulQ?hd=1
> http://youtu.be/vekR1tgKekE?hd=1

> Please comment! Let me known what you think! Enjoy!

  I think they are kewl.

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message