POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Martian air/space defense installation Server Time
28 Mar 2024 14:37:15 EDT (-0400)
  Martian air/space defense installation (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: Hj  Malthaner
Subject: Martian air/space defense installation
Date: 11 Jun 2019 16:57:04
Message: <5d0015a0@news.povray.org>
My first animation of some complexity.

"Long after the last war, some of the martian defense installations are
still operational and without any crew left, now working in fully
automated mode."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWg1xsw5BCc

Rendered with PovRay 3.8.0-alpha

No radiosity, because that was flickering badly between the frames. Here
an early attempt with radiosity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZM_lhW_FKQ

The radiosity code could not really make up its mind where to put the
light ...

--
Some of my PovRay works:
https://www.deviantart.com/antarasol/gallery/42758766/3D