POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Stuff you would like to see included in POV-Ray from now on! Server Time
28 Mar 2024 21:18:59 EDT (-0400)
  Stuff you would like to see included in POV-Ray from now on! (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Mike Horvath
Subject: Stuff you would like to see included in POV-Ray from now on!
Date: 4 Aug 2018 22:33:35
Message: <5b6661ff$1@news.povray.org>
I think Tor Olav's offset surface macros would be a great addition to
POV-Ray's maths include files.

http://news.povray.org/povray.binaries.images/message/%3Cweb.5b5e768edce0719a79917fa00%40news.povray.org%3E/#%3Cweb.5b5e768edce0719a79917fa00%40news.povray.org%3E

It has a pretty general application, and will work with many types of
isosurfaces.

What stuff would you like to see included in POV-Ray's files?

Mike

Post a reply to this message

Le 05/08/2018 à 04:33, Mike Horvath a écrit :
> I think Tor Olav's offset surface macros would be a great addition to
> POV-Ray's maths include files.

http://news.povray.org/povray.binaries.images/message/%3Cweb.5b5e768edce0719a79917fa00%40news.povray.org%3E/#%3Cweb.5b5e768edce0719a79917fa00%40news.povray.org%3E

> It has a pretty general application, and will work with many types of
> isosurfaces.
>
> What stuff would you like to see included in POV-Ray's files?
>

> Mike

I have my personal agenda:
> http://wiki.povray.org/content/User:Le_Forgeron/HgPovray38

But would gladly listen to the answers of other people too.

Good ideas are always good to be shared and advertised.

Post a reply to this message