POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.programming : Call pov-render to picturebox : Re: Call pov-render to picturebox Server Time
23 Apr 2024 19:17:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Call pov-render to picturebox
From: [GDS|Entropy]
Date: 2 Jan 2011 00:38:25
Message: <op.von1x6vw0819q0@gdsentropy.nc.rr.com>
On Sat, 01 Jan 2011 22:10:34 -0500, clipka <ano### [at] anonymousorg> wrote:

> Am 02.01.2011 04:03, schrieb [GDS|Entropy]:
>> Hello,
>>
>> How do you call povray to render in a PictureBox from c# in the way that
>> Moray does?

>> Or is there any api documentation (or code sample in any language)
>> someone can point me to?
>
> Yes: The Moray code :-P

Oh...so that is open source now? Well...damn..I had no idea and will have
to look around for the source repository then..wherever that is..

> There is a plug-in API for POV-Ray, which allows you to plug-in other
> software (like Moray) into POV-Ray. There must be some kind of
> documentation /somewhere/ on the web pages.

Ok..I'll look for that then. Is that on the main pov site?
Keep in mind I do not have just all of the time in the world to look this
stuff up..I am a very busy person..so please forgive me if I ask questions
that may be answered "easily" if I were to have more of that precious
resource.. ;)

--
Ian McDonald
Lean Agile .NET 4.0/MVC