POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.tutorials : Cloth Simulator documentation in Windows Help format : Re: Cloth Simulator documentation in Windows Help format Server Time
25 Apr 2024 03:57:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Cloth Simulator documentation in Windows Help format
From: Mike Williams
Date: 19 Mar 2001 16:18:11
Message: <oM1dcAArUnt6EwM+@econym.demon.co.uk>
Wasn't it Pedro Bravo who wrote:
>Hi all
>I spent all of my day working on this... initially it was just for me,
>but it occured to me to put it here...
>...hope Jerome doesn't get mad because I "stole" his docs...
>anyway, I hope it'll be useful to someone

Does anybody have an idiots guide to obtaining the cygwin DLL file
that's required for the windows version?

Christoph Hormann's page simply says

  For running this version you will need the Cygwin DLL that is
  available on http://sources.redhat.com/cygwin/

but the installer on that page asks all sorts of questions that I don't
seem to be guessing the correct answers to, and I just seem to have
ended up with an icon for the PIF for the Cygnus Bash Shell (whatever
that is) on my dektop, and a C:\WINDOWS\Desktop\latest directory full of
*.tar.gz files (whatever they are), but no DLLs.

--
Mike Williams
Gentleman of Leisure