POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : TC-RTC thought on voting/rating : Re: TC-RTC thought on voting/rating Server Time
19 Apr 2024 21:53:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: TC-RTC thought on voting/rating
From: Stephen
Date: 24 Jul 2008 03:25:36
Message: <ndbg845nr5na4nsbut4phh32qtslrh66qe@4ax.com>
On Wed, 23 Jul 2008 15:02:39 +0200, "Thomas de Groot" <t.d### [at] internlDOTnet>
wrote:

>Am I understanding this correctly or am I daft?

I think that you understand it correctly and I think that it is more of a bug
than a mistake. It surely cannot be meant. I entered the animation challenge and
find that I cannot vote even if someone else enters :)

BTW being correct does not mean that you are not daft ;-)
--

Regards
     Stephen