POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : moray expired Server Time
28 Mar 2024 12:26:58 EDT (-0400)
  moray expired (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Robert
Subject: moray expired
Date: 9 Dec 2006 13:00:01
Message: <web.457af95ba553ae4a387ab8e0@news.povray.org>
Dear all,

was a while ago that I used povray in addition with moray.
Now, i wanted to give my old moray-files a new try but my version (build
9370) expired on last october.

I sent Lutz already an e-mail but he seems to be very busy.

Can someone help me how to activate my Moray so that I can go on povraying??

Help is very apprechiated.

Thanks in advance,

Robert

Post a reply to this message

> was a while ago that I used povray in addition with moray.
> Now, i wanted to give my old moray-files a new try but my version (build
> 9370) expired on last october.
>
> I sent Lutz already an e-mail but he seems to be very busy.
>
> Can someone help me how to activate my Moray so that I can go on povraying??
>
> Help is very apprechiated.
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Robert

mesh feature. If you still have your registration details you could
uninstall your current version then download and install the regular build
from the Moray site.

Stephen

Post a reply to this message

"Stephen" <mcavoys_AT_aolDOT.com> wrote:
> "Robert" <mon### [at] aolcom> wrote:
> > Dear all,
> >
> > was a while ago that I used povray in addition with moray.
> > Now, i wanted to give my old moray-files a new try but my version (build
> > 9370) expired on last october.
> >
> > I sent Lutz already an e-mail but he seems to be very busy.
> >
> > Can someone help me how to activate my Moray so that I can go on povraying??
> >
> > Help is very apprechiated.
> >
> > Thanks in advance,
> >
> > Robert
>

> mesh feature. If you still have your registration details you could
> uninstall your current version then download and install the regular build
> from the Moray site.
>
> Stephen

Thanks Stephen for your hint,

I have the registration details, but the official build is 9330 (you are
right, 9370 is a beta version) but my files created with 9370 will not work
with the official version...

Robert

Post a reply to this message