POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : moray blob and "city coordinates" format Server Time
18 Apr 2024 23:53:54 EDT (-0400)
  moray blob and "city coordinates" format (Message 1 to 10 of 19)
From: Matti
Subject: moray blob and "city coordinates" format
Date: 8 Dec 2006 07:20:00
Message: <web.45795759caa8fa287580c0160@news.povray.org>
Hallo!

Does anybody now where you can find detailed information on the
blob-file-format *.blb, which can be imported in Moray (threshold,
strength, different blob objects in one file,...)?
I was also wondering if it is possible to import spheres and cylinders to
Moray this way without using the "warping" effect of the blob objects
(discrete objects with no deformation of the "pure" objects)?

On the other hand there is an import filter called "City coordinates". Does
anybody know something about this import file type?

Thank you for your help

Matti

Post a reply to this message

> On the other hand there is an import filter called "City coordinates".
> Does
> anybody know something about this import file type?

This is part of the CityMFC.dll, the City plugin for Moray, based on Chris
Colefax's include file. see http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/keithh/povnew.htm

Thomas

Post a reply to this message