POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Moray and Animations Server Time
19 Apr 2024 04:21:11 EDT (-0400)
  Moray and Animations (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: Jim Henderson
Subject: Moray and Animations
Date: 18 Feb 2005 18:30:06
Message: <pan.2005.02.18.23.30.05.671593@nospam.com>
Hi, all....

Using Moray 3.5 for Windows and POV-Ray 3.6.1, along with Xander's
animation plugin for Moray 3.5.

If I select the option to render using "Raytraced", it renders each frame,
but does not include any focal blur settings, or (apparently) my UDO
object - I just get the primitive plane and light source, but I get the
300 frames that are set up in the keyframer.

If I change the render option for the animation to POV-Ray, I get exactly
one frame - no additional frames are ever rendered.

I have a feeling I'm missing something really really basic here, but I
cannot figure out what it is.  Anyone got any suggestions?

Thanks,

Jim

Post a reply to this message

Have a look at the readme. One dll must be placed somewhere in the
povray-directory. But i don't recall wich one right now.

this should help you.

Greets
Arne
Jim Henderson wrote:
> Hi, all....
>
> Using Moray 3.5 for Windows and POV-Ray 3.6.1, along with Xander's
> animation plugin for Moray 3.5.
>
> If I select the option to render using "Raytraced", it renders each frame,
> but does not include any focal blur settings, or (apparently) my UDO
> object - I just get the primitive plane and light source, but I get the
> 300 frames that are set up in the keyframer.
>
> If I change the render option for the animation to POV-Ray, I get exactly
> one frame - no additional frames are ever rendered.
>
> I have a feeling I'm missing something really really basic here, but I
> cannot figure out what it is.  Anyone got any suggestions?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Jim

Post a reply to this message