POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Moray 3.5 won't update material when rendered in POV Server Time
28 Mar 2024 18:56:16 EDT (-0400)
  Moray 3.5 won't update material when rendered in POV (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: A Man
Subject: Moray 3.5 won't update material when rendered in POV
Date: 12 Sep 2007 11:01:17
Message: <MPG.2151ca5d3a6dd546989682@news.povray.org>
I have Moray 3.5 with POVRay 3.5 on Windows XP. I have a simple scene
where I have a hollow cylindar pieced by some other solid cylindars to
make holes. The main cylindar is a CSG object with all the other
cylindars subtracted (differenced) from the main cylindar.

However, when I change the material for the main cylindar, and click the
Moray button for Render, POV starts, but renders an older version of the
scene.

When I open the POV file generated by Moray and render it in POV, I also
get the old scene. So Moray is clearly not updating the POV file.

This is unregistered Moray. Does anyone know how to fix this?

I tried restarting Moray and POV at the same time, and still have the
problem.

Thanks.

Post a reply to this message