POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : animation within animation Server Time
29 Mar 2024 03:59:03 EDT (-0400)
  animation within animation (Message 1 to 9 of 9)
From: Alex McMurray
Subject: animation within animation
Date: 26 Oct 2006 17:56:08
Message: <45412ef8$1@news.povray.org>
Hello all.

I am getting back into animation after a couple of years break, and I would
like some help with creating a moving television or picture animation within
an animation.

(details).  I have a pre recorded video of some students of my karate club
at a tournament, and I would like to include some footage of them in an
animation created with Moray & PovRay.

Is there a tutorial anywhere that could help me.
I have found animations on the PovRay site where this is done, but have no
idea how to achieve this.

Thanks Alex.

Post a reply to this message