POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : New beta Server Time
28 Mar 2024 13:23:55 EDT (-0400)
  New beta (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Remy Closset
Subject: New beta
Date: 31 Aug 2005 04:01:44
Message: <431563e8$1@news.povray.org>
Hi all

The previous beta file was out and Lutz Sent me a new link to download. I
cannot download because I think there are problems with the ftp server. Did
you have the same?

Post a reply to this message

From: Arne Kleinophorst
Subject: Re: New beta
Date: 31 Aug 2005 04:53:11
Message: <43156ff7$1@news.povray.org>
Hi Remy,

AFAIK this beta is not an official open Beta. So this might not be the
right Forum for it.

However, i could download it and it is working fine for me.

Arne

Remy Closset schrieb:
> Hi all
>
> The previous beta file was out and Lutz Sent me a new link to download. I
> cannot download because I think there are problems with the ftp server. Did
> you have the same?

Post a reply to this message