POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : TomTree PlugIn updated Server Time
25 Apr 2024 08:08:58 EDT (-0400)
  TomTree PlugIn updated (Message 11 to 17 of 17)
From: Steve Shelby
Subject: Re: TomTree PlugIn updated
Date: 29 Aug 2005 08:02:18
Message: <4312f94a@news.povray.org>
I just downloaded the new Tom Tree and had the same problem. WinRar gave me
these messages:
!   C:\....MorayTomTree.rar: CRC failed in MorayTomTree.htm. The file is
corrupt
!   C:\....MorayTomTree.rar: Unexpected end of archive
Thomas, it looks like you are talking about the Grass and Flowers Plugin,
not Tom Tree.
Steve Shelby
shelbyvision.com

Post a reply to this message

"Steve Shelby" <ssh### [at] shelbyvisioncom> schreef in bericht
Thomas, it looks like you are talking about the Grass and Flowers Plugin,
> not Tom Tree.
> Steve Shelby
> shelbyvision.com

Oops!! Sorry! You are perfectly right! I got confused!!

Thomas

Post a reply to this message

From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 29 Aug 2005 09:16:27
Message: <43130aab@news.povray.org>
"Steve Shelby" <ssh### [at] shelbyvisioncom> schreef in bericht
> I just downloaded the new Tom Tree and had the same problem. WinRar gave
me
> these messages:
> !   C:\....MorayTomTree.rar: CRC failed in MorayTomTree.htm. The file is
> corrupt
> !   C:\....MorayTomTree.rar: Unexpected end of archive
> Thomas, it looks like you are talking about the Grass and Flowers Plugin,
> not Tom Tree.
> Steve Shelby
> shelbyvision.com

Tried to download the .rar file (96kb) and got the message
C:\....MorayTomTree.rar: Unexpected end of archive

So... seems to be a problem for Keith.... :-(

Thomas

Post a reply to this message

From: Keith Hull
Date: 30 Aug 2005 19:25:00
Message: <4314eacc@news.povray.org>
Sorry, I'll upload it again :P

I'll also stick it in moray.binary

Regards,

Keith

"Thomas de Groot" <t.d### [at] internlnet> wrote in message

> "Steve Shelby" <ssh### [at] shelbyvisioncom> schreef in bericht
>> I just downloaded the new Tom Tree and had the same problem. WinRar gave
> me
>> these messages:
>> !   C:\....MorayTomTree.rar: CRC failed in MorayTomTree.htm. The file is
>> corrupt
>> !   C:\....MorayTomTree.rar: Unexpected end of archive
>> Thomas, it looks like you are talking about the Grass and Flowers Plugin,
>> not Tom Tree.
>> Steve Shelby
>> shelbyvision.com
>>

> Tried to download the .rar file (96kb) and got the message
> C:\....MorayTomTree.rar: Unexpected end of archive
>
> So... seems to be a problem for Keith.... :-(
>
> Thomas

Post a reply to this message

From: Keith Hull
Date: 30 Aug 2005 19:49:21
Message: <4314f081@news.povray.org>
Hmm, cant get it to upload without corrupting so if you want it, its in
moray.binaries.

Best Regards,

Keith

"Keith Hull" <kei### [at] yahoocouk> wrote in message
> Sorry, I'll upload it again :P
>
> I'll also stick it in moray.binary
>
> Regards,
>
> Keith
>
> "Thomas de Groot" <t.d### [at] internlnet> wrote in message
>>
>> "Steve Shelby" <ssh### [at] shelbyvisioncom> schreef in bericht
>>> I just downloaded the new Tom Tree and had the same problem. WinRar gave
>> me
>>> these messages:
>>> !   C:\....MorayTomTree.rar: CRC failed in MorayTomTree.htm. The file is
>>> corrupt
>>> !   C:\....MorayTomTree.rar: Unexpected end of archive
>>> Thomas, it looks like you are talking about the Grass and Flowers
>>> Plugin,
>>> not Tom Tree.
>>> Steve Shelby
>>> shelbyvision.com
>>>

>> Tried to download the .rar file (96kb) and got the message
>> C:\....MorayTomTree.rar: Unexpected end of archive
>>
>> So... seems to be a problem for Keith.... :-(
>>
>> Thomas

Post a reply to this message

From: Keith Hull
Date: 30 Aug 2005 20:10:49
Message: <4314f589@news.povray.org>
Ok, it's working on the website now :), I changed ftp client and all is
well.

> Hmm, cant get it to upload without corrupting so if you want it, its in
> moray.binaries.
>
> Best Regards,
>
> Keith
>
> "Keith Hull" <kei### [at] yahoocouk> wrote in message
>> Sorry, I'll upload it again :P
>>
>> I'll also stick it in moray.binary
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> Keith
>>
>> "Thomas de Groot" <t.d### [at] internlnet> wrote in message
>>>
>>> "Steve Shelby" <ssh### [at] shelbyvisioncom> schreef in bericht
>>> me
>>>>

>>> Tried to download the .rar file (96kb) and got the message
>>> C:\....MorayTomTree.rar: Unexpected end of archive
>>>
>>> So... seems to be a problem for Keith.... :-(
>>>
>>> Thomas

Post a reply to this message

From: Marc Jacquier
Date: 31 Aug 2005 03:22:45
Message: <43155ac5$1@news.povray.org>

> Ok, it's working on the website now :), I changed ftp client and all is
> well.
>
> Regards,
>
> Keith

Thank you very much Keith