POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : TomTree PlugIn updated Server Time
29 Mar 2024 02:10:32 EDT (-0400)
  TomTree PlugIn updated (Message 1 to 10 of 17)
From: Keith Hull
Subject: TomTree PlugIn updated
Date: 22 Aug 2005 13:31:22
Message: <430a0bea$1@news.povray.org>
Hi All,

I've updated the TomTree PlugIn with new tree types and fixed some bugs :)

Enjoy!

Best Regards,

Keith

Post a reply to this message

From: Keith Hull
Subject: Re: TomTree PlugIn updated
Date: 22 Aug 2005 13:34:06
Message: <430a0c8e$1@news.povray.org>
Forgot to add my web address, Doh!

http://www.net4free.org/Computers/KeithsPovrayPage/plugins.htm

"Keith Hull" <kei### [at] yahoocouk> wrote in message
> Hi All,
>
> I've updated the TomTree PlugIn with new tree types and fixed some bugs :)
>
> Enjoy!
>
> Best Regards,
>
> Keith

Post a reply to this message

From: Stefan Viljoen
Date: 23 Aug 2005 01:38:41
Message: <430ab661@news.povray.org>
Keith Hull spake:

> Hi All,
>
> I've updated the TomTree PlugIn with new tree types and fixed some bugs :)
>
> Enjoy!
>
> Best Regards,
>
> Keith

Thanks Keith these really are a swell idea.

Keep it up!

Regards,
--
Stefan Viljoen
Software Support Technician / Programmer

Post a reply to this message

Glad you like them :), for some reason not many peeps think that its worth
thanking the authors, and I can tell you it goes a long way :-)

Best Regards,

Keith

"Stefan Viljoen polard.com>" <spamnot@<removethis> wrote in message
> Keith Hull spake:
>
> > Hi All,
> >
> > I've updated the TomTree PlugIn with new tree types and fixed some bugs
:)

> > Enjoy!
> >
> > Best Regards,
> >
> > Keith
>
> Thanks Keith these really are a swell idea.
>
> Keep it up!
>
> Regards,
> --
> Stefan Viljoen
> Software Support Technician / Programmer
> Polar Design Solutions

Post a reply to this message

> Glad you like them :), for some reason not many peeps think that its worth
> thanking the authors, and I can tell you it goes a long way :-)
>
> Best Regards,
>
> Keith

No problem, man. I am a casual programmer myself, and I know how much hard
work it is and how much it takes to do something competent, like these
plugins.

Regards,