POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : New PlugIns :) Server Time
20 Apr 2024 03:26:31 EDT (-0400)
  New PlugIns :) (Message 1 to 10 of 11)
From: Keith
Subject: New PlugIns :)
Date: 21 Jul 2005 13:55:25
Message: <42dfe18d@news.povray.org>
Hi All,

I've not been very active around here lately but that does not mean I've
not been programming (the Pov Parser is comming along quite nicely :))
but I've also finally figured out a way to get Chris Colefaxs Bend and
Explode incs to work via Moray PlugIns, both are early betas and don't
work properly with csg, groups and udos, but I'm working on it :)

They are up for grabs at my newish site (they are rar files as the site does
not allow zips :( )

Get them from ........
http://www.net4free.org/Computers/KeithsPovrayPage/plugins.htm

and my email is and has been for a while now

kei### [at] yahoocouk

The Zetnet page is still there but won't be updated anymore as I don't pay
for it anymore.

Any comments much appreicated.

Best Regards,

Keith