POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : POV-Include ... code lost ... there won't be anymore ...!!! Server Time
18 Apr 2024 09:38:35 EDT (-0400)
  POV-Include ... code lost ... there won't be anymore ...!!! (Message 1 to 10 of 10)
From: Neil Kolban
Subject: POV-Include ... code lost ... there won't be anymore ...!!!
Date: 30 Jan 2005 11:15:44
Message: <41fd0830@news.povray.org>
Folks,
Complete doofus that I am, I managed to lose all the code for POV-Include
(all of it, back-ups as well).  Don't ask, I feel pretty miserable about it.

Sorry guys ... but that's the end of the story on this plugin.  I must have
spent 40-80 hours over the Xmas holidays on it.  It could be "re-created"
but right now I don't have the will/motivation.

Lets hope we can enjoy the last release and hope it doesn't break.

Neil

Post a reply to this message

On Sun, 30 Jan 2005 10:15:42 -0600, "Neil Kolban" <kol### [at] kolbancom>
wrote:

>Folks,
>Complete doofus that I am, I managed to lose all the code for POV-Include
>(all of it, back-ups as well).  Don't ask, I feel pretty miserable about it.
>
>Sorry guys ... but that's the end of the story on this plugin.  I must have
>spent 40-80 hours over the Xmas holidays on it.  It could be "re-created"
>but right now I don't have the will/motivation.
>
>Lets hope we can enjoy the last release and hope it doesn't break.
>
>Neil

Well there we go!
What a pain for you. I am sorry to hear this. On the bright side we
are one useful plugin up.

Regards
        Stephen

Post a reply to this message

> Complete doofus that I am, I managed to lose all the code for POV-Include
> (all of it, back-ups as well).  Don't ask, I feel pretty miserable about
it.

> Sorry guys ... but that's the end of the story on this plugin.  I must
have
> spent 40-80 hours over the Xmas holidays on it.  It could be "re-created"
> but right now I don't have the will/motivation.
>
> Lets hope we can enjoy the last release and hope it doesn't break.
>
> Neil

OOO :(
sad thing to happen
But we have the dll and it rocks :)