POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Announce: POVInclude Version 1.1.2 - xforms, doc updates and dialog box fixes Server Time
17 Apr 2024 21:55:02 EDT (-0400)
  Announce: POVInclude Version 1.1.2 - xforms, doc updates and dialog box fixes (Message 1 to 10 of 26)
From: Neil Kolban
Subject: Announce: POVInclude Version 1.1.2 - xforms, doc updates and dialog box fixes
Date: 27 Dec 2004 18:34:26
Message: <41d09c02$1@news.povray.org>
Folks,
I have now released POVInclude V1.1.2 which I believe will bring the changes
to an end (unless you tell me otherwise).  I have added dialog box file
suffix filtering, improved the docs by adding more usage techniques and ...

... added support for automatic POV-Ray to Moray coordinate system
conversion.

http://www.kolban.com/3d/POVInclude.htm

Comments, feedback, requests etc etc ... all welcome.

Neil

Post a reply to this message

> I have now released POVInclude V1.1.2 which I believe will bring the
changes
> to an end (unless you tell me otherwise).  I have added dialog box file
> suffix filtering, improved the docs by adding more usage techniques and
>
> ... added support for automatic POV-Ray to Moray coordinate system
> conversion.
>
> http://www.kolban.com/3d/POVInclude.htm
>
> Comments, feedback, requests etc etc ... all welcome.
>
> Neil

Post a reply to this message