POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : [Announce]: POVInclude Version 1.1 Server Time
28 Mar 2024 19:52:42 EDT (-0400)
  [Announce]: POVInclude Version 1.1 (Message 1 to 10 of 20)
From: Neil Kolban
Subject: [Announce]: POVInclude Version 1.1
Date: 27 Dec 2004 01:08:20
Message: <41cfa6d4$1@news.povray.org>
Folks,
With a whole day devoted to cleanup, I have now released V1.1.  I expect
this to be the last release except for bug fixes or feature request
enhancements.  I have added true OpenGL shading to the view box and a host
of other cleanup functions.  The plugin and documentation have been
refreshed.

http://www.kolban.com/3d/POVInclude.htm

Comments very welcome, especially since one of our number tried it and
couldn't get it working.  It is obviously important to know where it works
and where it doesn't.

Neil

Post a reply to this message