POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Plugin request: spline editor Server Time
19 Apr 2024 12:22:56 EDT (-0400)
  Plugin request: spline editor (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Jacquier Marc
Subject: Plugin request: spline editor
Date: 6 Dec 2004 04:30:12
Message: <41b426a4@news.povray.org>
Hi all
I know Mike Weber's B-Spline plugin and I used in some scenes.
But the main objection I can do is that it exports the resulting
spheres/cylinders/triangles and not the spline itself.
What I think of is just an export of the identified
linear/cubic/quadratic/natural spline before objects or (better) references
in the pov file.
That way we could use that spline in a piece of InsertCode.
Some goodies could be: closed spline option, transformations of the whole
spline...

Does it make sense?

Marc

Post a reply to this message