POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Rivet.lua plugin, proof of concept Server Time
19 Apr 2024 07:25:36 EDT (-0400)
  Rivet.lua plugin, proof of concept (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: StephenS
Subject: Rivet.lua plugin, proof of concept
Date: 29 Nov 2004 21:54:05
Message: <41abe0cd@news.povray.org>
Rivet1a.zip now available for download linked from
http://ca.geocities.com/morayplugin
Rivet.lua
rivet_sample.mdl

A simple interface to the trace() function of POV-Ray
Uses the #debug message stream

Thomas; am I getting close to what you were looking for?

Comments welcome

Stephen

Post a reply to this message