POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.dos : C'mon! Someone has to be watching! Server Time
29 Mar 2024 08:22:15 EDT (-0400)
  C'mon! Someone has to be watching! (Message 2 to 11 of 11)
From: Lutz Kretzschmar
Subject: Re: C'mon! Someone has to be watching!
Date: 17 May 1999 04:20:38
Message: <373fc304.3390264@194.174.214.110>
Hi Ian Burgmyer, you recently wrote in moray.dos:

> Post something if you still look at this newsgroup.
Something.

- Lutz
  email : lut### [at] stmuccom
  Web   : http://www.stmuc.com/moray

Post a reply to this message

From: Rick
Date: 17 May 1999 11:10:04
Message: <3740233c.0@news.povray.org>
Um , Me here.....

Rick

Ian Burgmyer <the### [at] hotmailcom> wrote in message
> Post something if you still look at this newsgroup.
>
> -Ian with a sigh

Post a reply to this message

From: Nathan Kopp
Date: 18 May 1999 00:10:49
Message: <3740D9FF.34DFC2B9@Kopp.com>
I glance over here every so often.

-Nathan

Ian Burgmyer wrote:

> Post something if you still look at this newsgroup.
>
> -Ian with a sigh

Post a reply to this message

From: Ian Burgmyer
Date: 18 May 1999 20:25:48
Message: <3741f6fc.0@news.povray.org>
Hiya :)

-Ian

Nathan Kopp <Nat### [at] Koppcom> wrote in message
> I glance over here every so often.
>
> -Nathan
>
> Ian Burgmyer wrote:
> >
> > Post something if you still look at this newsgroup.
> >
> > -Ian with a sigh

Post a reply to this message

From: Ian Burgmyer
Date: 18 May 1999 20:26:15
Message: <3741f717.0@news.povray.org>
Hey. . .glad to have people watching over the cruel world of moray.dos :)

-Ian

Rick <kit### [at] dialpipexcom> wrote in message
> Um , Me here.....
>

> Rick
>
> Ian Burgmyer <the### [at] hotmailcom> wrote in message
> > Post something if you still look at this newsgroup.
> >
> > -Ian with a sigh

Post a reply to this message

From: Ian Burgmyer
Date: 18 May 1999 20:30:05
Message: <3741f7fd.0@news.povray.org>
Hey Lutz!  Keep up the great work on Moray!

Pfft. . .Breeze Designer belongs in the Recycle Bin. . .all it could do is
take up hard drive space and crash.  I must say that Moray has not crashed
on me once.  NEVER :)  Linux in the modeler sense. . .hehe.

Also, are there any plans for an X Window version of Moray?  That would
really be great for the Linux users of this group. . .

Keep up the good work!
-Ian

Lutz Kretzschmar <lut### [at] stmuccom> wrote in message
news:373### [at] 194174214110...
> Hi Ian Burgmyer, you recently wrote in moray.dos:
>
> > Post something if you still look at this newsgroup.
> Something.
>
> - Lutz
>   email : lut### [at] stmuccom
>   Web   : http://www.stmuc.com/moray

Post a reply to this message

Hi Ian Burgmyer, you recently wrote in moray.dos:

> Hey Lutz!  Keep up the great work on Moray!
Thanks, I will try. As long as some registrations arrive, I should be
able to justify the time needed.

> Also, are there any plans for an X Window version of Moray?
No, not currently. We have purchased SUSE Linux 6.1, but haven't even
gotten around to installing it.

- Lutz
  email : lut### [at] stmuccom
  Web   : http://www.stmuc.com/moray

Post a reply to this message

From: Ian Burgmyer
Date: 19 May 1999 19:28:35
Message: <37433b13.0@news.povray.org>
> Hi Ian Burgmyer, you recently wrote in moray.dos:
>
> > Hey Lutz!  Keep up the great work on Moray!
> Thanks, I will try. As long as some registrations arrive, I should be
> able to justify the time needed.

I'm thinking of registering.  I'm only 14, so I'll need to save up from
Christmas/Birthdays.  :(

Until then. . .

> > Also, are there any plans for an X Window version of Moray?
> No, not currently. We have purchased SUSE Linux 6.1, but haven't even
> gotten around to installing it.

Linux is (IMHO) a very good OS.  It hasn't crashed on me once and it even
comes with various things, like a web browser, C++ compiler, GUI (X Window)
and it is compatible with Unix applications!  I think you'll like it :)

-Ian

Post a reply to this message

From: Lue Ebra
Date: 26 May 1999 03:12:10
Message: <374b90ba.0@news.povray.org>
*yawn* Do I sense activity in this group? Do mine eyes deceive me? No? OK..
*goes back to sleep*

Ian Burgmyer wrote in message <373f2fee.0@news.povray.org>...
>Post something if you still look at this newsgroup.
>
>-Ian with a sigh

Post a reply to this message

From: Ian Burgmyer
Date: 31 May 1999 22:26:00