POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : Problem viewing prior submissions Server Time
29 Mar 2024 06:45:47 EDT (-0400)
  Problem viewing prior submissions (Message 1 to 10 of 11)
From: Sherry Shaw
Subject: Problem viewing prior submissions
Date: 5 Nov 2009 10:34:46
Message: <4af2f096$1@news.povray.org>
Glad to see the site up and running again!  It looks great!

Now to the problem:  I don't seem to be able to view my past
submissions.  I can view the current round and can view past submissions
from other users by clicking on their names.  If I click on my own name
while logged in, I get the user info page, but if I click on my own name
while logged out, I can only see my current submission and not any of my
prior entries going back (IIRC) to 2002.

I had some initial difficulties getting re-registered on the new site
and probably fouled something up.  ;)  Is there something to be done?

Thanks,

--Sherry Shaw

--
#macro T(E,N)sphere{x,.4rotate z*E*60translate y*N pigment{wrinkles scale
.3}finish{ambient 1}}#end#local I=0;#while(I<5)T(I,1)T(1-I,-1)#local I=I+

Post a reply to this message

> I had some initial difficulties getting re-registered on the new site
> and probably fouled something up. ;) Is there something to be done?

  Me too... :(

--
Jaime Vives Piqueres

http://www.ignorancia.org

Post a reply to this message

Sherry, you have to go to 'My Account' in the login box to see your past
images.

  ~Steve~

Post a reply to this message

> Now to the problem:  I don't seem to be able to view my past
> submissions.  I can view the current round and can view past submissions
> from other users by clicking on their names.  If I click on my own name
> while logged in, I get the user info page, but if I click on my own name
> while logged out, I can only see my current submission and not any of my
> prior entries going back (IIRC) to 2002.
>
> I had some initial difficulties getting re-registered on the new site
> and probably fouled something up.  ;)  Is there something to be done?

This happened with my account too at first (I think because my old username was
slightly different), but David Buck was able to gather everything together for
me.

Post a reply to this message

> Glad to see the site up and running again!  It looks great!
>
> Now to the problem:  I don't seem to be able to view my past
> submissions.  I can view the current round and can view past submissions
> from other users by clicking on their names.  If I click on my own name
> while logged in, I get the user info page, but if I click on my own name
> while logged out, I can only see my current submission and not any of my
> prior entries going back (IIRC) to 2002.
>
> I had some initial difficulties getting re-registered on the new site
> and probably fouled something up.  ;)  Is there something to be done?
>
> Thanks,
>
> --Sherry Shaw

The way I had to build the database from the old site may have assigned
submissions to a different name than you use now.  The best thing to do
is to locate a previous submission and let me know what round it's in
and the name of the submission.  From there, I can find the name it's
attributed to and re-assign it to your current account.  I've done this
for several people already.

David Buck

Post a reply to this message

> The way I had to build the database from the old site may have assigned
> submissions to a different name than you use now.  The best thing to do
> is to locate a previous submission and let me know what round it's in
> and the name of the submission.  From there, I can find the name it's
> attributed to and re-assign it to your current account.  I've done this
> for several people already.
>
> David Buck

OK, here's one:

TITLE: Little Boy Blue
NAME: Sherry K. Shaw
JPGFILE: sks_blue.jpg

And the url is:
http://www.irtc.org/irtc/irtc?_n&pg=Description&id=StillImages_September-October2004_sks5Fblue.jpg

(My current entry is "The Museum of Deep Time"--SKS_MODT.jpg.)

Thanks!

--Sherry Shaw

--
#macro T(E,N)sphere{x,.4rotate z*E*60translate y*N pigment{wrinkles scale
.3}finish{ambient 1}}#end#local I=0;#while(I<5)T(I,1)T(1-I,-1)#local I=I+
1;#end camera{location-5*z}plane{z,37 pigment{granite color_map{[.7rgb 0]
[1rgb 1]}}finish{ambient 2}}//                                   TenMoons

Post a reply to this message

>> The way I had to build the database from the old site may have
>> assigned submissions to a different name than you use now.  The best
>> thing to do is to locate a previous submission and let me know what
>> round it's in and the name of the submission.  From there, I can find
>> the name it's attributed to and re-assign it to your current account.
>> I've done this for several people already.
>>
>> David Buck
>

> OK, here's one:
>
> TITLE: Little Boy Blue
> NAME: Sherry K. Shaw
> JPGFILE: sks_blue.jpg
>
> And the url is:

http://www.irtc.org/irtc/irtc?_n&pg=Description&id=StillImages_September-October2004_sks5Fblue.jpg

> (My current entry is "The Museum of Deep Time"--SKS_MODT.jpg.)
>
> Thanks!
>
> --Sherry Shaw

Fixed. This also fixed up the submissions for Jaime Vives Piqueres and a
bunch of others that got into a strange state.

David Buck

Post a reply to this message

> Fixed. This also fixed up the submissions for Jaime Vives Piqueres and a
> bunch of others that got into a strange state.

   Many thanks, David... but, at least in my case, it was my fault by not
re-registering with the exact same name (I changed it later, but it was too
late).

--
Jaime Vives Piqueres

http://www.ignorancia.org