POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : Service Temporarily Unavailable Server Time
28 Mar 2024 08:37:37 EDT (-0400)
  Service Temporarily Unavailable (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: John Coppens
Subject: Service Temporarily Unavailable
Date: 31 Oct 2009 23:42:14
Message: <20091101004213.7545f869.john@johncoppens.com>
The IRTC site down?

I get this message on 'Submit':

Service Temporarily Unavailable

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to
maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

This is marked as error 503. In fact, I get this from all links from the
submission page (such as help,

So sorry, guys, no submission from me.

John

Post a reply to this message