POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : TC-RTC Reminder Server Time
28 Mar 2024 04:15:56 EDT (-0400)
  TC-RTC Reminder (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: St
Subject: TC-RTC Reminder
Date: 27 Oct 2007 06:38:31
Message: <47231527@news.povray.org>
Folks,

   Just a quick note to remind you not to forget about rating and commenting
(do check at the last hour, minute, if possible, for any late entries) at
www.tc-rtc.co.uk especially as my image is now there... ;)

   This will be the last time that the old system is used, and on November
1st, the new system will be rolled out for both stills and animations. I
think you'll find the 'whole thing' so much better.

  And apologies, I didn't have time to update the rules last weekend, so I'm
doing this over this weekend, so be sure to read them soon.  :)

    ~Steve~

Post a reply to this message