POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : Some strange activity on IRTC Server Time
29 Mar 2024 06:47:49 EDT (-0400)
  Some strange activity on IRTC (Message 1 to 9 of 9)
From: Andrey K
Subject: Some strange activity on IRTC
Date: 5 Sep 2007 02:45:00
Message: <web.46de501d21db61ac8123242a0@news.povray.org>
(sorry for my english language)

When we looking into

http://www.irtc.org/ftp/pub/stills/

we can see line: incoming/ 09-Jun-2007 16:24

Hmm, lets look into:

http://www.irtc.org/ftp/pub/stills/incoming/

Well... it is... it is .... it is... WHAT is it? (look on filenames on
dates)

Internet Ray-Tracing Competition - Stills Incoming Directory

THIS DIRECTORY IS ONLY FOR SUBMISSIONS OF THE TOPIC

                    "Complexity"

  ALL OFF-TOPIC SUBMISSIONS WILL BE REJECTED.

Uploads to this directory must conform to the Rules of the IRTC (Stills).

Submissions that do not conform will be rejected and removed.

Uploaded images are subject to the standard IRTC COPYRIGHT.

For details on the RULES, COPYRIGHT, and format of the .txt file,
look in at /pub/stills/RULES, /pub/COPYRIGHT, /pub/stills/template.txt,
and /pub/stills/example.txt

Name
Last modified
Size
Parent Directory

-

IFG-Tour-Pissing-XXX-Sex-Demo-from-InFocusGirls.com-HDVideo-1280x720.wmv
20-May-2007 10:50
1.8M

Shrek 3.avi
09-Jun-2007 16:22