POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : So, what are we gonna do? Server Time
24 Apr 2024 04:12:55 EDT (-0400)
  So, what are we gonna do? (Message 11 to 20 of 58)
From: Sherry Shaw
Subject: Re: So, what are we gonna do?
Date: 2 Mar 2007 06:40:42
Message: <45e80d3a@news.povray.org>
St. wrote:

>    Step aboard, Sherry.
>

>       ~Steve~

All right!  I'm in!  (Hastily sacrifices goat to weather gods...)

I actually flung together an entry that looked pretty good in the wee
hours of the 28th.  When I looked at it again after a few hours sleep,
it had somehow gone from "witty" to "half-witted."  The cat must have
fiddled with it while I was sleeping, I guess.  Damn cat.  ;)

--Sherry Shaw

--
#macro T(E,N)sphere{x,.4rotate z*E*60translate y*N pigment{wrinkles scale
.3}finish{ambient 1}}#end#local I=0;#while(I<5)T(I,1)T(1-I,-1)#local I=I+

Post a reply to this message

"Sherry Shaw" <tenmoonsPutAtCharacterHereaol-dot-com> schreef in bericht

> All right!  I'm in!  (Hastily sacrifices goat to weather gods...)
>
> I actually flung together an entry that looked pretty good in the wee
> hours of the 28th.  When I looked at it again after a few hours sleep, it
> had somehow gone from "witty" to "half-witted."  The cat must have fiddled
> with it while I was sleeping, I guess.  Damn cat.  ;)

Never trust cats!  :-)
[ I know because I was one in a former life  :-) ]

Thomas

Post a reply to this message