POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.general : General Question Server Time
20 Apr 2024 02:42:49 EDT (-0400)
  General Question (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: H  Karsten
Subject: General Question
Date: 29 Jul 2010 05:25:01
Message: <web.4c51486720bdc9e9da6353d60@news.povray.org>
Hi people

Actually I've never submitted something to the IRTC, but now I like to. I've
made these robot-thing here:
http://news.povray.org/povray.binaries.images/thread/%3Cweb.4aee868aaed4cc17da6353d60%40news.povray.org%3E/?ttop=348708
&toff=200

So maybe doing something with this model but the source is _very_ big.

Does it make any sense to submit something or is the goal to make something tiny
that gives a nice visual result?

Is it necessary to submit the source, or is it just something nice in addition?

best regards, Holger

Post a reply to this message