POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.general : IRTC submission Server Time
25 Apr 2024 17:39:06 EDT (-0400)
  IRTC submission (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: Dorlindel
Subject: IRTC submission
Date: 25 Aug 2009 04:30:00
Message: <web.4a93a0209de2e570fcb98ae50@news.povray.org>
Hi

I ve just finished my image to submit for the rebirth round.

I ve filled all the lines, my image is a jped of less than 250kbytes
The thumbail has been resized 75 pixels high.

when i click submit, the answer is no image submited.

Did anyone had this problem ? Can anyone help ?

Post a reply to this message

> I ve just finished my image to submit for the rebirth round.
>
> I ve filled all the lines, my image is a jped of less than 250kbytes
> The thumbail has been resized 75 pixels high.
>
> when i click submit, the answer is no image submited.
>
> Did anyone had this problem ? Can anyone help ?

Are you sure that both image and thumbnail are both *.jpg?
That was the commonest problem in the test rounds

John
--
"Eppur si muove" - Galileo Galilei

Post a reply to this message

From: Dorlindel
Date: 25 Aug 2009 12:00:01
Message: <web.4a94096ca517583ffcb98ae50@news.povray.org>
Doctor John <joh### [at] homecom> wrote:
> Dorlindel wrote:
> > Hi
> >
> > I ve just finished my image to submit for the rebirth round.
> >
> > I ve filled all the lines, my image is a jped of less than 250kbytes
> > The thumbail has been resized 75 pixels high.
> >
> > when i click submit, the answer is no image submited.
> >
> > Did anyone had this problem ? Can anyone help ?
> >

> Are you sure that both image and thumbnail are both *.jpg?
> That was the commonest problem in the test rounds
>
> John
> --
> "Eppur si muove" - Galileo Galilei

Yes there were both jpeg. Thanks for your answer anyway. Any other idea ?

Bye

Post a reply to this message

From: Alfonso Vicente Zurdo
Date: 31 Aug 2009 03:25:00
Message: <web.4a9b7ab0a517583fdb82f0930@news.povray.org>
"Dorlindel" <nomail@nomail> wrote:
> Doctor John <joh### [at] homecom> wrote:
> > Dorlindel wrote:
> > > Hi
> > >
> > > I ve just finished my image to submit for the rebirth round.
> > >
> > > I ve filled all the lines, my image is a jped of less than 250kbytes
> > > The thumbail has been resized 75 pixels high.
> > >
> > > when i click submit, the answer is no image submited.
> > >
> > > Did anyone had this problem ? Can anyone help ?
> > >

> > Are you sure that both image and thumbnail are both *.jpg?
> > That was the commonest problem in the test rounds
> >
> > John
> > --
> > "Eppur si muove" - Galileo Galilei
>
> Yes there were both jpeg. Thanks for your answer anyway. Any other idea ?
>
> Bye

I have the same problem with my submision.

Need help.

Post a reply to this message

From: David Buck
Date: 31 Aug 2009 07:22:28
Message: <4A9BB274.5020107@simberon.com>
Dorlindel wrote:
> Doctor John <joh### [at] homecom> wrote:
>> Dorlindel wrote:
>>> Hi
>>>
>>> I ve just finished my image to submit for the rebirth round.
>>>
>>> I ve filled all the lines, my image is a jped of less than 250kbytes
>>> The thumbail has been resized 75 pixels high.
>>>
>>> when i click submit, the answer is no image submited.
>>>
>>> Did anyone had this problem ? Can anyone help ?
>>>

>> Are you sure that both image and thumbnail are both *.jpg?
>> That was the commonest problem in the test rounds
>>
>> John
>> --
>> "Eppur si muove" - Galileo Galilei
>
> Yes there were both jpeg. Thanks for your answer anyway. Any other idea ?
>
> Bye

The filename can't have spaces in it.

David Buck

Post a reply to this message

From: David Buck
Date: 31 Aug 2009 07:25:33
Message: <4A9BB32E.20201@simberon.com>
Alfonso Vicente Zurdo wrote:
> "Dorlindel" <nomail@nomail> wrote:
>> Doctor John <joh### [at] homecom> wrote:

>>> Are you sure that both image and thumbnail are both *.jpg?
>>> That was the commonest problem in the test rounds
>>>
>>> John
>>> --
>>> "Eppur si muove" - Galileo Galilei
>> Yes there were both jpeg. Thanks for your answer anyway. Any other idea ?
>>
>> Bye
>
> I have the same problem with my submision.
>
> Need help.

Don't put spaces into the filename.

David Buck

Post a reply to this message

From: Dorlindel
Date: 2 Sep 2009 05:40:01
Message: <web.4a9e3d19a517583ffcb98ae50@news.povray.org>
David Buck <dav### [at] simberoncom> wrote:
> Alfonso Vicente Zurdo wrote:

> >> Yes there were both jpeg. Thanks for your answer anyway. Any other idea ?
> >>
> >> Bye
> >
> > I have the same problem with my submision.
> >
> > Need help.
> >

> Don't put spaces into the filename.
>
> David Buck

Thanks !

I removed the space and the "!" sign and it worked well.

I am bit confused about the voting pages. They do not appear. Are they opened ?

Thanks for your help

Post a reply to this message

From: David Buck
Date: 2 Sep 2009 17:50:33
Message: <4a9ee8a9$1@news.povray.org>
Dorlindel wrote:

> I am bit confused about the voting pages. They do not appear. Are they opened ?
>
> Thanks for your help

I'm holding off on opening the round for voting until we can get a new
software release installed to fix some voting anomalies that we had last
time.  The round should be open for voting by next week.  Sorry for the
delay.

David Buck