POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.general : Submitted, don't see my image in Current Round Server Time
20 Apr 2024 03:22:16 EDT (-0400)
  Submitted, don't see my image in Current Round (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: gregjohn
Subject: Submitted, don't see my image in Current Round
Date: 4 Jul 2009 21:55:00
Message: <web.4a5007482eb9e5a634d207310@news.povray.org>
Hi. I submitted a round, but I don't see it on that list.  Might the entry have
been rejected for some reason?

Post a reply to this message

From: David Buck
Subject: Re: Submitted, don't see my image in Current Round
Date: 4 Jul 2009 22:10:51
Message: <4a500bab$1@news.povray.org>
gregjohn wrote:
> Hi. I submitted a round, but I don't see it on that list.  Might the entry have
> been rejected for some reason?

No submissions were rejected.  There must have been a problem with the
submission process.  Was the image a JPEG image?  Did you get a screen
saying that your submission was accepted?

David Buck

Post a reply to this message