POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.general : Comments also a bit acting up Server Time
25 Apr 2024 11:47:52 EDT (-0400)
  Comments also a bit acting up (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Nimish
Subject: Comments also a bit acting up
Date: 2 Jul 2009 16:00:01
Message: <web.4a4d118a12291455611c94bb0@news.povray.org>
Just another note that when I click to view comments, the page acts up again.
an Internal Error.

Nimish

Post a reply to this message

From: David Buck
Subject: Re: Comments also a bit acting up
Date: 2 Jul 2009 20:30:26
Message: <4a4d5122$1@news.povray.org>
Nimish wrote:
> Just another note that when I click to view comments, the page acts up again.
> an Internal Error.
>
> Nimish

I fixed the internal error.  You won't see anything, though, because
comments won't be visible until after voting is finished so that
comments by one user don't bias the voting of other users.

David Buck