POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.general : Possible to vote for one's own image. Server Time
24 Apr 2024 13:29:31 EDT (-0400)
  Possible to vote for one's own image. (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Nimish
Subject: Possible to vote for one's own image.
Date: 2 Jul 2009 12:10:00
Message: <web.4a4cdb1ac7686275611c94bb0@news.povray.org>
I was just going through the image voting process... and magically landed on my
own image to vote.  Is this simply a bug or was this overlooked in the
programming.

Nimish

Post a reply to this message

From: Hildur K
Subject: Re: Possible to vote for one's own image.
Date: 2 Jul 2009 13:10:00
Message: <web.4a4ce9b2242ce6a651cd7c830@news.povray.org>
"Nimish" <nomail@nomail> wrote:
> I was just going through the image voting process... and magically landed on my
> own image to vote.  Is this simply a bug or was this overlooked in the
> programming.
>
> Nimish

depends of course on what others do. If everybody gives themselves 10 except
for one poor sucker who finds it unethical.... well, then that poor sucker
loses out. ;-)

Hlidur

Post a reply to this message

> depends of course on what others do. If everybody gives themselves 10 except
> for one poor sucker who finds it unethical.... well, then that poor sucker
> loses out. ;-)
>
> Hlidur

keyboard and/or the spell checker of course. Or I can simply admit that
sometimes I type way too fast.

Post a reply to this message

>> depends of course on what others do. If everybody gives themselves 10 except
>> for one poor sucker who finds it unethical.... well, then that poor sucker
>> loses out. ;-)
>>
>> Hlidur
>

> keyboard and/or the spell checker of course. Or I can simply admit that
> sometimes I type way too fast.

I will change the voting so you aren't offered the opportunity to vote
on your own image.

David Buck