POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.general : no image submitted Server Time
24 Apr 2024 18:37:52 EDT (-0400)
  no image submitted (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: StephenS
Subject: no image submitted
Date: 30 Jun 2009 20:50:00
Message: <web.4a4ab1d721b0e14ef88c7be80@news.povray.org>
Even after filling out all form fields,
All I can get is a responce of
'no image submitted'
and the submit form re-displayed without any files linked to.
Oh well, maybe next time.

Stephen S

Post a reply to this message

From: David Buck
Subject: Re: no image submitted
Date: 30 Jun 2009 22:47:04
Message: <4a4ace28$1@news.povray.org>
StephenS wrote:
> Even after filling out all form fields,
> All I can get is a responce of
> 'no image submitted'
> and the submit form re-displayed without any files linked to.
> Oh well, maybe next time.
>
> Stephen S

Hit the browse.. button beside the Image File field to upload the image.
   I will rename this button to Upload Image.

If you have problems, you can e-mail me the submission at
irt### [at] irtcorg and I'll make sure it gets submitted properly.

David

Post a reply to this message