POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.general : oh my... Server Time
28 Mar 2024 10:08:52 EDT (-0400)
  oh my... (Message 1 to 10 of 14)
From: Hildur K
Subject: oh my...
Date: 21 Jun 2009 12:15:00
Message: <web.4a3e5c1b418b5929906689d0@news.povray.org>
I was working on a submission for the IRTC test round.

Then I had a short power out and now my good old trusted PC has turned into a
thingy with blinking lights making beep sounds endlessly... grrrrrrrrrr

Fortunately I have another PC, but all my stuff is on that thing... anybody know
a fantastic magic trick to make a motherboard come back to life?

Post a reply to this message

> Fortunately I have another PC, but all my stuff is on that thing... anybody know
> a fantastic magic trick to make a motherboard come back to life?

  Couldn't you simple take the hard disk from the broken PC to the
working one?

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message