POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.general : I can't view the Punk'd! submission Server Time
19 Apr 2024 13:27:20 EDT (-0400)
  I can't view the Punk'd! submission (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: "Jérôme M. Berger"
Subject: I can't view the Punk'd! submission
Date: 1 Nov 2009 08:04:52
Message: <4aed8774$1@news.povray.org>
I get an error message: "Error: This message needs a positive
integer argument". I'm gessing that this is probably due to the
quote in the file name.

		Jerome

PS: Nice images everyone!
--
mailto:jeb### [at] freefr
http://jeberger.free.fr

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'us-ascii' (1 KB)

From: Robert McGregor
Subject: Re: I can't view the Punk'd! submission
Date: 1 Nov 2009 16:00:01
Message: <web.4aedf6adf5d700e94726e92b0@news.povray.org>
=?UTF-8?B?IkrDqXLDtG1lIE0uIEJlcmdlciI=?= <jeberger@free.fr> wrote:
> I get an error message: "Error: This message needs a positive
> integer argument". I'm gessing that this is probably due to the
> quote in the file name.
>
>   Jerome
>
> PS: Nice images everyone!
> --
> mailto:jeb### [at] freefr
> http://jeberger.free.fr
> Jabber: jeb### [at] jabberfr

Yep, I was wondering about that too, I get a whole page of "Seaside" exception
info:

Internal Error
Error: This message needs a positive integer argument
ByteString class(Object)>>error:
ByteString class(Behavior)>>handleFailedNew:size:
ByteString class(Behavior)>>basicNew:
ByteString class(ByteEncodedString class)>>new:
ByteString class(SequenceableCollection class)>>withSize:
ByteString(SequenceableCollection)>>copyFrom:to:
ByteString(String)>>wordWrapTo:
etc